Kids Are Liars

98% of them at least according to this article. I would really like to meet the other 2%– weird little kids! You really should check out the article though, it is very insightful and seems to be really good research on children and honesty.

Advertisements

One thought on “Kids Are Liars

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s